Tuesday, December 26, 2017

December 26th: Ready...Set...Blog! #KidsDeserveIt



           Today is the day! I’m starting something new: a daily blog post about my life in The Jungle: the successes, the failures, and maybe my deepest secrets. Ever since I typed my first blog last December called, “I Don’t Mind Mondays” and felt the rush of view seeing my first blog and I was hooked! I was trying to think of the next best idea no one had read about. But I was also skeptical about being judged and the number of views dropping. Now I’m ready because if there’s one thing I’ve learned in education is that     EVERY VOICE MATTERS.
         I could wait until January 1st to start this as a New Years Resolution or until tomorrow morning, but there’s no time like the present to share so I’m starting TONIGHT!

Stay tuned and visit as often as you like because you never know what you’ll find in The Jungle! Don’t forget your bug spray!
-Mr. P 

No comments:

Post a Comment